TOUT’S Card Scheme Terms & Conditions
- If you have any questions regarding TOUT’S loyalty scheme or your TOUT’S card, please contact email@example.com or post to: FAO TOUT’S Group, 58 Main Road, Cleeve BS49 4NR.
- We have no intention of sharing your contact information of capture data with any other parties
- These terms and conditions are applicable across the TOUT’S card scheme and any participation is considered as acceptance.
- A TOUT’S card account, card, key fobs, vouchers and points, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Tout Ltd which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme.
- All members of the scheme must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
- Members must register their personal details and keep Tout Ltd informed of any changes. Tout Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or vouchers incurred as a result of out of date details.
- TOUT’S cards, key fobs and vouchers remain the responsibility of the TOUT’S card member, as do any security details relating to the account. Tout Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items.
- Tout Ltd may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel TOUT’S card accounts, cards, key fobs, vouchers and points, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
- any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
- any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme;
- any behaviour relating to TOUT’S card or the Tout Ltd that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
- TOUT’S cards and key fobs can only be used for purchases from Tout Ltd sites.
- The scheme is only for personal and consumer use. TOUT’S cards and key fobs cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
- TOUT’S card accounts, cards, key fobs, coupons, points and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
- Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time. By leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any points or vouchers already accrued or issued.
- Inactive accounts of over two years will be closed and all associated card, key fobs, vouchers and points to that account will be withdrawn.
- Tout Ltd have the right to withdraw and close accounts at any point as well as cancel and withdraw Tout’s scheme when they choose, meaning all accounts would be closed.
- It is the members responsibility to inform Tout Ltd of any misplaced or lost or stolen TOUT’S cards.
- TOUT’S card scheme cannot be used in conjunction with other offers outside of TOUT’S card scheme.
- Members must present their TOUT’S card or key fob at the checkout in order to collect points for a transaction in store. Members who forget to do this may have their points added manually up to 7 days after the transaction upon production of a valid itemised receipt, providing the receipt belongs to the claiming member and is based on their personal spend. Points may only be claimed for up to one receipt per day.
- Points collected on additional cards or key fobs linked to the main TOUT’S card member's account will be credited to that account, with Tout Ltd’s agreement to each individual case.
- The amount of points awarded may change and will vary depending on the products bought and the amount spent.
- Currently our standard points awards are £1 spend = 1 point. Members may receive extra points when purchasing from certain departments/products if offers and promotions are being run. See in store for promotional details.
- Value of points can change without notice.
- Points will not be awarded for non-qualifying products, including tobacco or tobacco related products, lottery, stamps, infant formula, in-store concessions, Paypoint payments or Fuel. Other products may also be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of TOUT’S Group.
- Members can earn a maximum of 20,000 points in any one-collection period. Collection period lengths may change.
- Tout Ltd is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
- Points have no value until the end of the collection period and within redemption timeframes, which are set out by Tout Ltd. The current conversion value of points is one point equals one penny.
- Earned points can be redeemed in any transaction. However, points can only be redeemed from the next transaction after the transaction the points were earned in.
- Points can be redeemed against any products within a qualifying transaction.
- Points which can be redeemed are rounded down to the nearest whole point.
- Earned points are zeroed every 6 months, dates of which are decided by Tout Ltd. Currently these dates are set to June 30th and December 31st. Members will be reminded that they points are going to be zeroed no later than one week before. The expiry of points is detailed on itemised receipts.
- Points are only rewarded to the card holder.
- Members cannot share points. Our team are trained not to allow one member to have another members points, even with their permission.
- Members are not entitled to allow another customer to have their points.
- Instant rewards are rewarded when a valid TOUT’S card is presented.
- All Instant Rewards are subject to availability and offers may change without notice.
- Instant Rewards may have different qualifying days and times.
- Current Instant Rewards at TOUT’S include 1) 2p off per litre of fuel. 2) 25% off any car wash. 3) 10% off Thatchers every Friday 4) 10% OFF Fresh Fruit and Vegetables. Current Instant Rewards at The Maple include 1) £1 Hot Drink when you buy any cake (Monday-Thursday 8am-4pm) 3). Free glass of 125ml prosecco with a Main Dish Monday-Thursday. A maximum of 6 x 125ml free glasses of prosecco per transaction, a qualifying main dish must be purchased for every free glass of prosecco claimed. All subject to available and change.
- A free product is regularly given to valid TOUT’S card members, Tout Ltd does reserve the right to not give a free product when there is a business case not to.
- Instant Rewards do not qualify for points. Zero points will be awarded for all products including in an instant Reward.
The information will be retained by Lorgan Technologies Ltd, T/A Azpiral Loyalty Systems, the registered Data Controller, operating the TOUT’S card. This information, as well as the details of the amount and description of purchases made with the TOUT’S card, together with some analysis of such purchases will be retained. We may, from time to time, send you information including offers of goods and services, events and competitions (from us or others) which we think you may find of interest. We may also conduct customer research to help us offer all customers the service they want, therefore, we may wish to contact you in relation to such research.